Wednesday 22 May 2013

I amsterdam...


The I amsterdam campaign was part of a re branding scheme for the city of Amsterdam to promote the city's diverse selection of attractions and landscapes.

'Everything from sun-kissed beaches and undulating dunes, fantastic lakes to countless windmills, historic fishing villages and naturally endless fields of flowers are all on Amsterdam’s doorstep. This is the key message of the new campaign that Amsterdam Tourism & Convention Board (ATCB) is aiming at repeat visitors to Amsterdam'.

I suppose I am torturing myself  by looking at these but I just cant help it. I'd give my right arm to experience Amsterdam and the rest of The Netherlands for that matter.

Who knows...I may end up there come mid August...























http://www.lifeonayogamat.com/2012/12/i-amsterdam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment