Wednesday 28 March 2012

(Bean There) done that














 




I popped in at 44 Stanley’s Bean There coffee shop for a quick yet memorable coffee experience. I myself have never actually been (no pun intended) due to it being tucked snuglyin a hidden corner. Despite this, is, it had affair amount of fellow coffee lovers,two of whom were studying mathematical equations- my bet is wits students.


I managed to page through the new free (I know right!!!) issue of Voila magazine. It really blows me away that sucha high quality magazine is of no charge. I hope it stays that way. Nothings free these days. It’s rather refreshing that this is. Pity the coffee wasn’t, however at 15 randtjies a pop for a bloody good cuppa, I don’t mind forking out the extra change.

No comments:

Post a Comment