Monday 19 March 2012

where art thou nikon cool pix 12 megapixels?



It’s been a week now that I can’t seem to back track as to where i left this small yet significant thing in my life. On a more positive note, I went away camping this weekend, I know I know a bit of indulgence, but oh my! did it do some good for the soul. As tempted as I was to traipse my laptop and sketch portfolio along, I resisted the urge and was surprisingly pleased with making that decision. Apart from a slight case of sunburn, the weekend was simply fantastic. Nature really can do wonders to the mind and apparently so can jumping off 10 m cliffs into icy cold rock pools. Photographic evidence is lacking due to my dear old camera being tucked away in an unknown location. Pity I couldn’t document the experience. Guess you’ll just have to take my word for it…

Now…back to reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment