Friday 17 August 2012

young love...






So it’s been a while since I was last at Neighbourgoods in Braams, and decided it’s about time I change that. The day was well spent, and to top it off, I found this couple sitting oh so photogenically on a street bench. This is one of my first few attempts at photographing street fashion so be easy on me, I’m still learning. They really did play so well with the camera and couldn’t help but feel like it was some sort of romantique shoot for a magazine.
Scotty Mthembu wears a Daniel Hecter collared shirt, redbat jeans and veldskoene
Gire Sekizengo wears Jennifer jeans from france and a coral Jimmy Choo sling bag.
This will definitely not be the last of my street endeavour. I hope my next victims are just willing to play along as well as they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment