Tuesday 25 September 2012

theres more black where that came from...

 
So, its that time of the year again where deadlines are crazy, and the people are even crazier. Been in quite the slump lately, so I thought id resonate that with a bit of black. or in this case a whole lot. Id do an entry on what assholes people can be, but that wouldn't make for a very appealing entry. Forgive me for my morbid state. The negativity bug has bitten me. Thank goodness i can pour every thought out of my brain and onto the Internet....oh what ever happened to privacy. On the upside, a whole 5-6 weeks left of BTech. If you'd have asked me but a mere month ago what my feelings about finishing and leaving varsity were, id probably have said id miss it all. And now? not so much. Actually not at all.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment