Tuesday 4 December 2012

What holidays are made for series...



 
So, iv officially finished my studies, with a BTech Industrial Design degree behind my name. Along with this prestigious honour, comes a month long holiday, and a well deserved one at that (its been a long year let me tell you). With the crazy amounts of work that i had been doing for my final project, i became a bit of a recluse and didn't do anything fun if one could call it that.
 
So with all this free time on my hands iv been doing all the things iv missed out on the past couple of months due to varsity. Hence i came up with the series of "That's what holidays are for", to record and and ultimately share what the holidays are for. This way I'm also bound to doing a post as regularly as i can, which hasn't been happening a heck of a lot this year (great timing to have started a blog in my BTech year huh).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment