Wednesday 29 May 2013

lets take a beach vacation...

I suppose I'm torturing myself by listening to Beach Vacation, because its making me one to take one. Im absolutely in love with their sound, its beachy and fun and I just want to bop my head around to it all day!

'Heavily influenced by Wild Nothings, Beach Fossils, and Craft Spells, Beach Vacation arose from a small town in Washington. After playing at a high school talent show, the group decided to get together and start a band. Within weeks of forming, they were signed to Dufflecoat Records. Their self released debut EP, "Maritime" was made available for digital download on 4/15/13 via Bandcamp. Physical copies will be available for purchase on the 29th of April, 2013 via Dufflecoat Records' - from their Soundcloud profile


No comments:

Post a Comment