Friday 28 June 2013

Backyard Bill: Hannah Dilworth...

I discovered 'Backyard Bill' through who other than 'Miss Moss' . Diana is a pure genius when it comes to finding beautiful things, so thank you!

Bill is just your average kind of guy who started photographing people in 2008, and from then has really developed an interest in documenting people, their style and their homes. Its hard to pick a favourite from his wide selection of ' subjects' but one of them I would have to say was of that Hannah Dilworth. Probably because of her effortless style, and of course her short hair (bias much)...



























Where do you live?
Brooklyn, New York.
Where did you grow up?
Bucks County, PA.
What is your personal soundtrack at the moment?
I’m completely obsessed with Bruce Springsteen, and have been seeing him in concert religiously since I was 15. Besides The Boss, my go-tos are Paul Simon, Sam Cooke, Bob Marley, Tom Pretty, Harry Belafonte, Fleetwood Mac, and Robyn.
Your star sign?
Virgo.
Who is your style icon?
Jean Seberg and my Bubby (grandma). I also just got back from living in Australia and I’m really into the up and coming designers coming out of there, and I love the cool relaxed vibe that the Aussie girls have.
What do you do or what would you like to do when you grow up?
Right now I work as a freelance fashion stylist, which I love. But I have always said that in the future I want to open a great little clothing boutique where I can play good music, my dog Henry can hang, and I can introduce people to new and interesting designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment