Friday 14 June 2013

The Talented mister Will himself...


I don't mean to blow my own horn, or in this case my nearest and dearest friend Will's, BUT, when their photographic work is is completely mind blowing, one just can't help but to brag.

I'd done a shoot with him a while back to get his portfolio going, and loved the results (click here for shoot images) . But somehow I missed all of his self portrait shots he took with a self timing Camera. He looks like something straight out of a movie.  Its hard to pick a favourite of them all, but if it was a matter of living or dying, this first one would have to be it.

Talented Mister Will's passion is taking portraits and photography of people, and I think with these behind his name, who could argue.

Will, you're just the best and I Thought I'd let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment