Saturday 10 August 2013

Matilda...

Matilda has been an all time favourite book of mine since I was a child and even till this day. It was therefore inevitable for me to decide to give the book by Roald Dahl as a gift to the two girls I babysit on a regular basis. Because I am leaving to go overseas for a very long time, I don't know when I will ever see them again and thought a small personal gift would really be special. Gia and Kenley have become very special to me and I will always keep them close to my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for the thoughtful sentiment. The girls love the book. Best of luck to you on your new adventure. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gia read a page or two, and really well at that. She tackled some pretty big words that were in there, so you should be mega proud!

    ReplyDelete