Tuesday 13 August 2013

Favourite things volume 1...


 
So along with my work contract ending and waiting to go overseas, time really has been on my side (not that I have been doing much with it). I get to sleep in every day, takes long morning and afternoon runs, spend countless hours looking at blogs and generally being a complete and utter laze.

The funny things is, I feel like I actually have so much to do. Iv noticed this trend with myself a lot. When I am busy at work, then my personal life is pretty busy too. But now that I'm not doing much (only temporarily of course) I'm more tired than usual, and the days sort of surpass me. Regardless of all of this, I am still enjoying being back at my folks house and taking a well deserved break.















These are just some of the things I have been loving right now. I have been seeing a lot of peonies on Pinterest and love how vintage they can make a room feel. As for quinoa dishes, my mom has been making them for years, it's only now that it's started to become cool amongst all the hippies, so way to go mom. False Flat is a book that gives a breakdown of why Dutch design is so good. It's something a friend of mine lent to me and my nose has been buried deep into its content.

Funkis, Speciality breads and Dave Brubeck are just the other small insignificance's in my life right now that are on my ' Favourite things' list...

No comments:

Post a Comment