Thursday 28 March 2013

What do Sherlock Holmes and Nancy Drew have in common...

























In case you didn't get the answer, it was that they solved things.

Which is what the Elle Decor Solve competition ,in association with Pick n Pay, is all about. With my evenings free, I thought what better way to fill my time than to immerse myself in more work (gotta keep yourself busy). I didn't enter last year due to the demands of Btech, but that's definitely not the case this time around. I've had a few concepts floating around in my mind but nothing of solid value just yet. I'm also going to be teaming up with my work colleague and flatmate to make the project that much more awesome.

Heres to a long weekend of design, food, friends and family. Oh and all the Easter stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment