Monday 13 May 2013

And we have lift off...


A few weeks ago I was invited to attend 44 Stanley's Anatomy Designs new shop launch. I was rather ecstatic about it. I do love to mingle with influentials so naturally I enjoyed the evening, not to mention the delicious bite size cheese cakes that had me going back 3 times to get a bite. They truly were the best I'v ever tasted . But enough of the food and back to reviewing the actual launch.

Vibey music set the mood and there was an abundance of socialites, designers and press who attended the event, one of which was Joburg North's Get it magazine.


Andrea Kleinloog and Megan Hesse have really transformed the new Anatomy Design premises into a dream. Their previous location was nestled away in a small and unbeknownst corner of the precinct, so this was a huge transformation for them. Its light and airy with a glass window facing the street front for window shoppers to drool over.














































No comments:

Post a Comment